As part of the submission process, authors are required to check off their submission's compliance with all of the following items, and submissions may be returned to authors that do not adhere to these guidelines.
- The submission has not been previously published
- It is not under consideration for publication anywhere else
- The publisher will not be held legally responsible should there be any claims for compensation.
- Its publication has been approved by all co-authors, if any, as well as by the responsible authorities
Carefully read the submission guidelines as follows:
- The submission file is in OpenOffice, Microsoft Word, RTF, or WordPerfect document file format.
- Ensuring the paper conform to the standard of the AIP Conference Proceedings templates for conference proceedings. Please download the AIP Conference Proceedings templates, https://aip.scitation.org/apc/authors/preppapers
|Rundown and Background|
Monday, July 26th, 2021
3rd International Conference on Engineering and Applied Sciences (INCEAS) 2021